|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed May 3, 2017 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun May 7, 2017 08:30 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Newfoundland Dog Club of Canada is the national breed club for the Newfoundland dog.
The purpose of this auction is to raise funds to allow us to continue to promote the Newfoundland dog and to act as a resource for education and protection of our gentle giants.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Due to the cost of shipping items, this auction is only open to residents of Canada and the U.S.
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque or Money Order (Please make payable to "The Newfoundland Dog Club of Canada")
- Secure online payment via PayPal to: [email protected]
Payments can be sent to:
627303 Fifteenth Sideroad, Mulmur, Ontario L9V 0T6
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders will have their item mailed to their home once payment has been received.
For most items, there is no charge for shipping. Any shipping fees for an auction item will be indicated in the item description. Please add this to your total amount when making payment.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —